<<== to my home page.
Index of Purple Computing projects at Pfranc.com
- 3/2011: About 10 years ago I published an idea I call the "When-did-i-button".
It's a very simple super inexpensive ($1.00 each retail, maybe $2) that resets when button is pressed,
then counts up some units of time, different models would increment by 1 minute or 10 or 100 or even once a week.
The idea is to stick these little buttons on things so you can know the last time you did someting related to the thing.
maybe you checked the oil, or replaced the oil filter, or opened a cabinet, or any number of things.
Next time you ask yourself: "When did I last inspect the septic system" you can go check the win-did-i-button.
Or "when did I take that pill?" check the WDIB stuck to the top of the container.
Today a Google search for "when did i button" had 3 results and none were about a button named "when did I".
- My Cool Purple Computing Projects
Hayes Disc Brake used to stop Larrys Gas Turbine Turboprop
Ultralight 6 foot diameter 3 bladed propeller!
- Purple Computing patents, 5,504,864 made over $millon for Purple Computing and it's been assigned back from Traeling Softwar to Purple!
And most amazingly, CASIO, Tokyo, acknowledged the validity of my patent and invention!
- Purple Computing retirement plan. .... owns 40 accres with a lake that is loaded with fish!
- Customers of Purple Computing, ... many in the Fortune 500!